Dec 9, 2007

pointless


I'm just bored. And proud of myself for [almost] finishing my teacher folders. Gosh, I always feel so good after I get something done, so you'd think I'd have fewer unfinished projects surrounding me. Like my room. Okay, I moved in like June and I still have unpacked boxes occupying space. I still sleep on a mattress on the floor.

And it's after 10 and I still have homework to do. But that's not really new or surprising. Ugh, sometimes I just want to quit life, abandon everything and waste time doing useless but fun things like reading Sims stories or photographing other people's dogs at Feeder's Supply. Life seems so complicated when it's the simple things that bring the most pleasure.

I guess I'm done sharing my thoughts.


relient k IS love (I still need that CD *cough*)

No comments: