Dec 13, 2007

(: as much as i hate

structure, it does feel good to get things done. it's like my frown has been unfrozen.

my weakness is i work too well under pressure. papers i write an hour before they're due turn out astonishing.

i desperately need a break though. working overtime is beginning to take its toll. i just have to stick it out for one more week and i'll be like a wrapped package--new and ready to burst open and enter the world! haha

i feel like my life is a train with too much momentum. im moving so fast everything around me is just a blur. i want to enjoy the journey, but im flying ahead toward my destination. once this semester is over and the new year begins, i think i'll be so used to the pace i'll be in shock once the train stops. but then again, maybe it never does.

No comments: