Jan 4, 2008

sweet surprise

I totally rediscovered this Polaroid by accident. I am so psyched! Even though the only film in it is creates a Barbie border (yes, I am serious), I can't wait to use it. I almost like it more than my Rebel. (;

Other updates:
  1. I'm writing a novel.
  2. I'm sketching every day.
  3. I'm participating in 365 (a photo a day).
  4. Two words: Super Monopoly.
  5. (I swear this will take all year.)
  6. I'm determined to read more Emerson. (Great passage today: Discipline, from Nature)
  7. I'm starting to like black coffee.
  8. I think I've found a mail art buddy.
  9. My furniture's rearranged and my room is almost CLEAN.
  10. Oh yeah, I applied to Princeton. My application was killer. (;
  11. I still don't feel like talking to anybody.
  12. I threw it away and I feel okay.

<3




No comments: