Nov 24, 2007

call me self-indulgent


I’m treating myself to a hot mug of caramel-vanilla coffee after allowing myself a shower so long I could actually smell the chlorine. Of course I disturbed my slumbering mother, and it makes me wonder: will living alone really be lonely, or pure bliss?
But I needed to shave my legs: they were beginning to feel soft. Not soft like familiar leather, soft like a bunny’s ears. It was the jump-start to my Just Do It (No Excuses) mission. I have so much to get done this holiday weekend, and it’s technically already Saturday morning. Hence the need for coffee. (Man it’s good.)
I really need to work on my Princeton application, especially the art supplement. I’m planning on submitting some of my photography and some of my poetry to display two of my talents. So why I’m constructing a blog instead of working on more urgent tasks I cannot answer except that it’s my nature. More later.

No comments: